Duolink Speakerbuds Issues with Solution
Please note: this is based on my personal experience and may vary in your case.
- Party Mode: One speaker won't work randomly. Both will connect but only one works.
- Duo Mode: Both speakers working but when split one will stop working in 2 seconds.
- Solo Mode: Music suddenly pauses and have to tap to play again.
As per my investigation and closer look, I found that the buds in the speaker that wasn't working was not charging, the LED won't glow.
Solution:
- Pressed the bud in, it starts charging and speaker is turned on but after a few seconds it stops again.
- I removed the bud and saw that one of the fins was out of place which was pushing the buds out of the socket and make speaker assume the music is playing in the buds (surprisingly it was playing in bud while the bud is still in speaker)
As seen in the pictures below, I adjusted the fin back in place and the speaker never paused again. The small dot on the side of the bud should hold the fin in place.
💓 This solved the problem for both party and duo mode.
For Solo mode, I love the ear-detection feature but I think it is very sensitive. While walking, running or similar activities, if the buds comes out of ear even a slightest, the music pauses. Holding it from sides without touching the play/pause tap area pushing the earbud back in resumed the song.
- In this case, try changing your ear tips for a snug fit or till you realize the issue is not occurring any more.
Hope this helps ✅.
Additionally, I have some questions, please leave the answers in comments.
- How to check the status of Battery of Left and Right speaker and Buds individually?
- Is it possible to connect Buds to a different device and Speakers to different at the same time?
- Can the buds be connected to phone if the speakers are not around?
- Can the buds be turned ON/OFF without plugging it back in speaker?
Please share with others and comment if this helped or if you have any questions or suggestions.
Watch this space for more information.
Peace ✌



Comments
Post a Comment